Become a Professional Member of Perinatal Support Washington
We welcome new and experienced providers to become a professional member of our organization. Your membership has many benefits for your practice, as well it financially helps our organization to serve more families and provide more professional development opportunities.
- Eligibility for clinical seminars and discussion groups about Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs)
- Eligibility for consultation groups
- Eligibility for professional listing on Perinatal Support Washington’s website (see requirements below)
- Discount on trainings
Requirements for professional listing:
- Complete and submit the online application (for first time members only)
- Join by using the Paypal link below The fee is $100 per year. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- For mental health providers: complete a minimum training of 12 CEUs specifically in PMADs.
- For other providers: complete a minimum of 5 CEUs in training specifically about PMADs.
- If less than 2 years of practice working with parents experiencing PMADs, willingness to:
- Obtain professional consultation
- Complete additional PMAD training CEUs
- Complete brief skill evaluation about the management of PMADs
- Be fully licensed in your field.
- Submit Annual Fee
- **Don’t meet the professional requirements yet? Become a member and access our other benefits like member discounts and member only networking events and work towards this specialty practice area with us.
Become a Member today.