Resources for Abortion Care
Talk Lines for Abortion, Adoption and those unsure what to do about a pregnancy:
The lines below all support a women’s right to choose.
All Options Talk Line 1-888-493-0092
- “If you are pregnant and unsure how to feel or what to do next, or you want to talk about a past or current experience with abortion, adoption, parenting, infertility or pregnancy loss, you’ve found the right place.”
Faith Aloud 1-888-717-5010
- “If you are looking for compassionate religious and spiritual support for abortion and pregnancy options, you’ve come to the right place. Faith Aloud believes that nothing can separate us from the love of God. Faith Aloud is a program of All-Options, a national nonprofit organization promoting unbiased and judgment-free support for pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption.
Miscarriage & Abortion Hotline 1-833-246-2632
- 10am-10pm in all US continental time zones.
- A free, confidential hotline staffed by doctors with years of experience caring for miscarriage and abortion. They provide expert advice on self-managing miscarriage or abortion. Call or text the hotline.
Connect & Breathe 1-866-647-1764
- An after abortion non-judgemental talk line. “Connect & Breathe creates a safe space to talk about abortion experiences by offering a talkline staffed by people trained to listen and provide unbiased support and encouragement of self-care.”
Exhale Text Line 617-749-2948
- For nonjudgmental after-abortion support.
Post-Abortion Online Support Group
- Postpartum Support International (PSI) support group.
- PSI also has a Specialized Support Coordinator for Post-abortion support.
- Private Facebook support group of parents who have ended wanted pregnancies for medical reasons.
Additional Relevant Local Organizations:
Northwest Abortion Access Fund
- Help people arrange and pay for their abortion care by sending funding directly to the clinic.
Guide for Those Facing a Pregnancy Decision
- Downloadable workbook for pregnancy decision and abortion .
- This Web site contains various information and resources for abortion support.
- Provides financial support.
- Support for those who ended a WANTED pregnancy.
- Contains extensive resources.
- Actually offers abortions as early as pregnancy can be identified.
- Both surgical and medical (abortion pill) abortions are available. We also offer a special Fetal Indications program.
- Located in Seattle, Renton, and Tacoma.
Shout Your Abortion Resource Page
- “Shout Your Abortion is normalizing abortion and elevating safe paths to access, regardless of legality.”
- Resources include information and access for abortion pills and at home abortion, locating clinics, financial assistance, logistical and emotional support, transgender health, legal support, etc.