Perinatal Support Washington recognizes that resources to heal racial trauma is not the cure for the impact of racism on Black communities. Instead, consistent action to dismantle systems that are inequitable and based on white supremacy are the actions needed. The resources listed have been compiled to provide added support for the Black community while we also work to create more just systems.
** If you know of any resources please leave a comment or email us at email@example.com
Live Groups/ Events
- Womxn of Color Healing Circle- monthly meeting for black and brown womxn.
- Emotional Emancipation Circle: A Virtual Pace for Black Folx to Process Racial Stress and Learn Tools for Emotional Wellness. Bi weekly on Wednesdays 7pm EST
- Racial Trauma Toolkit–
- Race, Racism, & Mental Health Resources– Compilation of Resources for Black Communities, for Learning about Impact of Racism, and Tools for Providers
- 44 Mental Health Resources for Black People Trying to Survive in This Country. Because we need and deserve support. By Zahra Barnes
- Black Lives Matter Meditation
- Liberate Meditation
- Dem Black Mamas podcast: Episode 30 The Doctor Is In: A Conversation w/ Dr. Sayida Peprah on #BlackMaternalMentalHealth